Blog Written for Business Owners, Marketing Managers, Business Development Managers and for individuals building their own brand or others who are looking for increased marketing effectiveness AND increased ROI on their marketing dollars.
You have been reading our blog and are considering making changes to your marketing system. Before you take any action, you want to know what kind of results you should expect.
The purpose of this blog is to: Describe some the kinds of results developing an IMS might produce for you.
Introduction & Summary
Our Integrated Marketing System (IMS) called YNS produced the following types of results for our customers.
Created/Enhanced Brand Awareness & Created Greater Visibility
- “OUR NETWORK FOR SUCCESS (YNS) helped us expand from distributing 2000 mailings to 40,000 per month with only a 2 fold cost increase.”
- “Numerous people upon meeting us say, ‘I heard you on the radio’; ‘Your business seems much larger than it actually is’; ‘You’re everywhere, everyone knows about YOUR NETWORK FOR SUCCESS (YNS)‘”
Stimulated Increased Buying Interest (& Generated Qualified Leads)
- “YOUR NETWORK FOR SUCCESS (YNS) produced direct qualified leads which consummated in sales from a single radio appearance.”
- “Our phone rings more often and our web-site is receiving more 25% hits.
Produced More Trial/Sales
- “By tracking our sales due specifically to YOUR NETWORK FOR SUCCESS (YNS), we increased our new customer sales by 14% during our sponsorship period.”
- “Due to the techniques we have learned from YOUR NETWORK FOR SUCCESS (YNS), our closing ratio has gone from 17%to 29%. We’re ecstatic.”
- “Increased our sales results by 10% in spite of a reduced marketing investment of 10%.”
Enhanced Customer Retention
- “YOUR NETWORK FOR SUCCESS (YNS) helped us retain and cross or up-sell 75% of the new customers the program generated (up from 44%).”
- “We now have a retention program, whereas before our relationship with YOUR NETWORK FOR SUCCESS (YNS), we did not. The result is more business and more single customer profitability.”
Produced Other Spin-off Benefits
- “Created Networking Opportunities every week!”
- “Enabled us to reach key decision makers more easily.”
The bottomline business results include:
- Enhanced Competitive Advantage
- Improved Profitability
- Accelerated Long Term Growth
Once you have read the FREE blogs (1-7), feel free to contact us for a FREE assessment of your current marketing system, so we can determine how we might help you multiply your marketing investment.
Contact us today for a free assessment of your current marketing system, so we can determine how we might help you multiply your marketing investment.
Bottom Line – you gain a competitive advantage over your competitors thus, increasing your market share. By implementing our system You learn how to Turn $1.00 of Marketing into $10.00. If your marketing team cannot explain how they are accomplishing these objectives within one complete marketing system, you should follow our future blogs that explain how to proceed.
If you want move faster and gain a COMPETITIVE advantage over our other blog readers, feel free to call or e-mail us to get started.
We look forward to putting our experience, expertise and creativity to work for you. If you want to start today, contact us now.
Sign-Up for our Bronze Level membership for FREE!
Paid Subscription Required (Gold and Silver Memberships) for access to even more blog posts and tips, consultations, and more.
With Gold and Silver Memberships, you’ll have access to:
Blog Topic #8 – Where Does Social Media Fit?
Blog Topic #9 – Be Sure your Strategy Meshes with the YNS System
Blog Topic #10 – Developing Your Goals
Blog Topic #11 – Developing Your Tactical Marketing Plan
Blog Topic #12 – Maximizing Your System Results
How to contact us:
Call – 716-634-7013 | E-mail – support@Network4Success.com| Write: The CTF Building, 37 N. Union Rd. Buffalo, NY 14221
NOTE: You have prior permission to use or reprint any blog we publish on our web-site as long as you reproduce it in its entirety AND send us notification of where and how you used it. Should you want to excerpt it, you must provide a link and/or if used in hard copy form, you must provide our complete URL plus send us notification of where and how you used it.